Monday, November 23, 2009

Kick-ass new alarm clock app for ipod or iphone: I like-y!


The "A+ Alarm Clock" by Hana rocks. I especially like the palate for selecting the color of the clock numbers that perfectly suits yourself. I would rate this app more than 5 stars, but it won't let me rate it at all. It is the best dollar spent (except for when my brothers paid for that toothless homeless guy to blow me for a dollar outside of the "Buffet" bar.). Seriously, it fucking kicks ass. i feel like some anal-retent, like me, designed this app. it's got so many switches it allows ME, to be in control. There was one thing i was ambivalent about. My songs that i selected from my library were not played in the order that i selected them; they were shuffled without my intent. I did not know how I felt about this betrayal, at first, but I quickly decided that I like-y. I actually liked this, 'book-marked,' surprise. By 'book-marked' I mean: I hate clock radio surprise... I hate that some fucking commercial DJ, or some non-commercial Douche-Jockey, can create the mood or ambiance for my groggy difficult wake-up; they can be real boner killers. But, with MY playlist... the-order-of-operation for the playlist that I personally chose, prior to morning-boner, lacks the bad element of surprise. With my song-list, the alarm is like a surprise party with the bestest of friends, and NO despised or loser guests.

No comments: